Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Celebrate Him


My dad truly knows what it means to love his family without any conditions. He's a man after God’s own heart and I have come to realize how impactful a father’s role is in his daughter’s life. He has been my rock and protector since the day I was born, Father’s Day June 17, 1984. As Tim and I start a family, I can’t help but look to my father and realize how important a father’s love and devotion is to his child. My dad was that and still is.  My father will be remembered in a lot of ways, but I look at the life he’s lived for the last 27 years, and I can’t think of a better man who is more  godly, passionate about his family, devoted, and who always has his family’s back through and through. Dad, I love you more than words can explain.  You will always be my #1 fan.  I love you this (insert outstretched arms) much! Happy Father’s/Grandfather’s Day to a wonderful man!
Love,
“Miss Ash”

No comments:

Post a Comment