Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Profile

This is who I am...

A meek christian to the most perfect, loving and just God. By grace alone He has redeemed me and saved me. I am a habitual sinner but his mercy triumphs over my sin and I am made new in him. I choose to cling to the cross.

A wife to an amazing husband who makes me laugh out loud

A mother to my sweet lil' cat named "Tybee"...and soon to be mother to our first baby (not sure about gender yet)

A daughter to the most tenderhearted mother anyone could ask for and a father who has the biggest heart and unconditional love for me

A sister of a pretty talented and also tenderhearted brother who seems to know the right words to say to comfort me when I need it

A teacher to some pretty amazing kids who show me that teaching is purely a passion that is driven by motivation to make positive changes in how each student views themselves as learners...regardless of their age (and all that other demographics stuff)

An Aunt to the most precious little boy named, Simms who I adore and miss so dearly

A friend to some fantastic friends who love me for me and support me regardless

SO this is me...and the story of my life. It's raw, unscripted, unedited (grammar wise) and unofficial, but it's my life and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment